All of our pianos are available for rent. Read on for details about our different rental options.
Short-term rentals are ideal for a variety of entertaining scenarios, from weddings and private parties to theater productions and much more!
- The rental period lasts up to thirty days.
- Payment covers the delivery and pickup, as well as in store tuning. Additional fees are incurred for on-site tuning, after-hours moving, stairs and other obstacles and/or significant travel time outside our normal service area.
- Please call or email us today to get an estimate for a short-term rental.
If you’re not ready to commit to buying a piano, renting is the perfect option. With so many pianos to choose from, it’s easy to find the piano that suits your tastes and your budget.
- Monthly rates start as low as $25.00 per month before tax.
- There’s a one time delivery fee that is either $250.00 for uprights or $300.00 for grands. From there, A-1 Piano will tune it, bring it to your home and take it back when you’ve decided it’s time to say goodbye.
- Rent it month-to-month for as long as you’d like.
- If you decide you want to keep the piano, there is a rent-to-own program. For pianos priced under $3,000.00, you would get the first year’s rent toward the purchase price of the piano. For instruments over $3,000.00, the rent for the first two years is applicable. If you would like to upgrade to a different piano, you can use that same money to purchase a piano of equal or greater value.